Clash Royale: Card Balancing
We just can’t get enough updates, of course to stay connected with the many by knowing the trends. Having hefty knowledge about the card balancing done on to the characters in the game will give you the upper hand compared to simply playing the game without considering such changes. You will know the ins and outs, whether what to support on every match, and how to win strategically in Clash Royale.
The Card Balancing Process
- You would not be able to count the number of Skeletons in the Skeleton Army as they attack fiercely like a swarm of ants. They have been attacking in 20’s and with the recent update, the final skeleton was just added up, making it 21.
- Every one hates the Goblin Barrel because of the sneaky tactics it possesses. Now, throwing those Goblins have even been made easier because the elixir cost has been decreased to 3 from its original cost of 4. Though you can still counter them with arrows and other spells so this is not much to worry… at the start.
- The Giant Skeleton is popularly used as a tank as he can withstand a good amount of damage against his opponents. Although he works more on the said role, his has got a staggering 20% increase on damage. However, the death damage, which is when the barrel he brings along that explodes, does not get the said increase but still, it is a great addition for a bit of offense on the side.
- Since the release of the Dark Prince, he has become an all-time favorite as he deals splash damage, enabling him to take out those hordes of units with ease. For all of those Dark Prince lovers, you will be giggling as he gets even stronger with an additional 8% damage! On top of that, he cannot be pushed back anymore by spells or other abilities such as the bowler.
- At the start, you will surely love using the Bomber to take out those pesky barbarians but when you get to move up the leagues and arenas, you will somehow forget about him as he has low health points. You better think twice now because this unit exchanges health for pure offense as the update gives him a 9% damage increase!
- Having the ability to cook any tough creatures with ease due to the flames it throws out, the Inferno Tower is best used against the Golem and the P.E.K.K.A. Since it can be taken down by hordes of enemies being a single target offensive structure, the developers have decided to increase its health points by 6% to make it last even longer in battle.
- We know that the Elixir Collector can be taken down by those damaging spells but can it be affected by those buff effects? With the recent update, it can already be affected by those Poison, Freeze, Zap, etc. rendering the production of Elixir slower.
- The Tombstone is one of the most underrated cards in the game because it produces those weak skeletons to fight for you. This card serves more of a distraction than an offensive measure which is why the health points of the Tombstone has got a 9% increase.