What is the new Clash Royale Gold Rush Event?
This weekend, there is an unique Clash Royale occasion called the Gold Rush Weekend. Gold Rush is an event that takes over the ‘Battle’ button. The main point of the occasion is that you get additional gold for destroying towers.
During Gold Rush, you’ll make bonus Gold for destroying a challenger’s tower. Getting all additional boosts (more of that below) will cost you 1200 Gems. To be honest, is not precisely what any gamer can manage, but with these boosts you can get the max from this weekend’s Gold Rush.
Perk Gold scales per Arena – the higher your Arena, the greater the bonus! At Arena 11, the gold you get is 100 for the first princess tower, 200 for the second and 300 for the King’s tower.
The bonuses are valid only for 1v1 fights. Seems like Supercell is trying to bring the focus on it. The interest in 1v1 Battles has actually dropped significantly from the minute the 2v2 Button became irreversible. To be honest, I personally forgot about 1v1 fights and I am spending all my time playing 2v2.
What do You Get From the Gold Rush?
By playing timeless 1v1 multiplayer battles you’ll win gold each time you take out a challenger’s tower. The more towers you destroy per battle, the larger the reward. Anyhow, here are the rewards:
- 100 Gold for destroying One Tower.
- 200 Gold additional for destroying Two Towers in the same battle.
- 300 Gold additional for Crown Victory in that battle.
- That being said, the maximum Gold per battle is 600 Gold.
Together with the Gold Rush Weekend we have something that we see for the fist time in Clash Royale – Boosts! These unique increases are available in the shop for the next 3 days. There are 3 kinds of increases, each costing 300 gems and lasts for 7 days.
- Victory Gold Boost – Add an additional 300 Gold on each victory in Arena Battles, up to 3000 daily.
- Crown Chest Boost, twice the cards and Gold Boost – Doubles the quantity of cards and Gold in the Crown Chest.
- Chest Speed Up Boost – Cuts the time needed for chest unlocking in half.
Endeavor the brand-new Gold Rush event – where you make additional Gold for damaging towers. Supercell verified there is no limit to how many battles you can do, but you’ll stop earning gold after 5,000 daily. Appears remarkable? Because it is. It’s fun too! The event is live from 3rd of November till 6th of November. See you in the Arena …